WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Andrew Falk, D, I, WF-Patterson, has been endorsed by the Independence Party, inviting and authorizing his Assembly candidacy on the Independence line.
Falk is challenging Steve Katz in the 94th Assembly District, which includes the towns of Carmel, Patterson, Putnam Valley and Southeast in Putnam County as well as Somers and Yorktown in Westchester County.
“Better-paying jobs, middle-class tax relief and representing the Hudson Valley with integrity are my top priorities,” Falk said. “With the support of the Independence Party, I look forward to being a strong, responsible advocate for the hardworking families of Westchester and Putnam counties.”
The Independence Party supports candidates who challenge traditional partisan approaches to government, aiming to “foster balanced, pragmatic leadership.” As the largest third-party organization in the nation, the group’s endorsement of Falk signals strong support for his cooperative, bipartisan approach to government and politics.
“Andrew is a hard worker and will be a tremendous asset to the constituents in the 94th Assembly District,” said Independence Party coordinator John A. Sarcone III. “The Independence Party stands 100 percent behind him.”
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Police Investigate Assault With Baseball Bat In Yorktown
- 3 Route 35 Reopens After Downed Tree, Wires Lead To Closure
- 4 Mahopac Father Who Allegedly Hit Coach Faces New Charge
- 5 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says