WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Andrew Falk, D, I, WF-Patterson, has been endorsed by the Independence Party, inviting and authorizing his Assembly candidacy on the Independence line.
Falk is challenging Steve Katz in the 94th Assembly District, which includes the towns of Carmel, Patterson, Putnam Valley and Southeast in Putnam County as well as Somers and Yorktown in Westchester County.
“Better-paying jobs, middle-class tax relief and representing the Hudson Valley with integrity are my top priorities,” Falk said. “With the support of the Independence Party, I look forward to being a strong, responsible advocate for the hardworking families of Westchester and Putnam counties.”
The Independence Party supports candidates who challenge traditional partisan approaches to government, aiming to “foster balanced, pragmatic leadership.” As the largest third-party organization in the nation, the group’s endorsement of Falk signals strong support for his cooperative, bipartisan approach to government and politics.
“Andrew is a hard worker and will be a tremendous asset to the constituents in the 94th Assembly District,” said Independence Party coordinator John A. Sarcone III. “The Independence Party stands 100 percent behind him.”
- 1 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 4 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 5 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M