WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Hudson Gateway Association of REALTORS (HGAR) recently presented a check for $17,100 to Make-A-Wish Hudson Valley.
HGAR raised the funds at its “Wish Upon a Star” cocktail party, held in September at the Clubhouse at Patriot Hills in Stony Point, N.Y. Make-A-Wish Hudson Valley, a non-profit group, grants the wishes of Hudson Valley children who are suffering with life-threatening medical conditions.
Pictured left to right are HGAR committee members: John Chewens of Newburgh; Michelle Gilliard of Florida, NY: Debi Singho of New City; Maryann Tercasio of Chester; Tom Conklin of Somers, CEO of Make-A- Wish Hudson Valley; Eydie Lopez of Highland Mills; and Mary Prenon of Cortlandt Manor.
The Hudson Gateway Association of REALTORS is a not-for-profit trade association covering over 9,000 real estate professionals doing business in Westchester, Putnam, Rockland, and Orange counties.
HGAR is comprised of the former Westchester Putnam Association of REALTORS (WPAR), Rockland County Board of REALTORS (RCBR) and Orange County Association of REALTORS (OCAR).
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 4 Halloween Parade Draws Large Crowd To Downtown Somers
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester