WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Hudson Gateway Association of REALTORS (HGAR) recently presented a check for $17,100 to Make-A-Wish Hudson Valley.
HGAR raised the funds at its “Wish Upon a Star” cocktail party, held in September at the Clubhouse at Patriot Hills in Stony Point, N.Y. Make-A-Wish Hudson Valley, a non-profit group, grants the wishes of Hudson Valley children who are suffering with life-threatening medical conditions.
Pictured left to right are HGAR committee members: John Chewens of Newburgh; Michelle Gilliard of Florida, NY: Debi Singho of New City; Maryann Tercasio of Chester; Tom Conklin of Somers, CEO of Make-A- Wish Hudson Valley; Eydie Lopez of Highland Mills; and Mary Prenon of Cortlandt Manor.
The Hudson Gateway Association of REALTORS is a not-for-profit trade association covering over 9,000 real estate professionals doing business in Westchester, Putnam, Rockland, and Orange counties.
HGAR is comprised of the former Westchester Putnam Association of REALTORS (WPAR), Rockland County Board of REALTORS (RCBR) and Orange County Association of REALTORS (OCAR).
- 1 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 2 Area Residents Remain On High Alert After Signs Of Bear In Yorktown
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 5 Snow Could Return To Somers For Monday Morning Commute