SOMERS, N.Y. -- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Connecticut and Westchester County has announced that Brewster resident Sharon Sheil will be its newest affiliate at the Somers office.
As a real estate salesperson, Sheil will provide residential real estate services in Somers, Brewster, Carmel, Croton Falls, North Salem and the surrounding communities in Westchester County.
“We are pleased to welcome Sharon to the office. Her wealth of knowledge and skills combined with the company’s offerings will allow her to continue to serve her clients and customers well,” said Laura Acocella, branch office manager of the Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage office in Somers.
As a full-time real estate salesperson with 12 years of experience, Sheil works with both homebuyers and sellers. She is a lifelong resident of Westchester and Putnam counties and is a member of the Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors.
“I affiliated with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage for their cutting-edge technology, expert education and training programs, and their reputation for providing the support and resources necessary to be successful in today’s real estate environment. I am confident that I made the right choice to grow my business,” said Sheil.
For more information, visit www.ColdwellBankerMoves.com.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 State Police in Somers Charge Man, 20, With Having Sex Chats With Minors
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Somers
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents