YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The Lakeland Board of Education will consider adoption of a 2014-15 proposed budget at its work session on Thursday, April 3 at 7 p.m. in the administration building.
The budget meeting is open to the public and discussion is permitted on budget topics.
This is the final work session before the budget public hearing on on Tuesday, May 6.
The Administration Building is located at 1086 East Main Street in Shrub Oak.
- 1 State Police Warn Somers Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Somers
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Owner Plans To Sell 1 Pepsi Way With PepsiCo's Move Out Of Somers
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash