YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The Lakeland Board of Education will consider adoption of a 2014-15 proposed budget at its work session on Thursday, April 3 at 7 p.m. in the administration building.
The budget meeting is open to the public and discussion is permitted on budget topics.
This is the final work session before the budget public hearing on on Tuesday, May 6.
The Administration Building is located at 1086 East Main Street in Shrub Oak.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Somers Skies Sunday
- 2 Downed Tree, Wires Cause Closure Of Route 118
- 3 Somers Soccer Star Named College Player Of The Week
- 4 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions