YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The Lakeland Board of Education will consider adoption of a 2014-15 proposed budget at its work session on Thursday, April 3 at 7 p.m. in the administration building.
The budget meeting is open to the public and discussion is permitted on budget topics.
This is the final work session before the budget public hearing on on Tuesday, May 6.
The Administration Building is located at 1086 East Main Street in Shrub Oak.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures