YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The Lakeland Board of Education will consider adoption of a 2014-15 proposed budget at its work session on Thursday, April 3 at 7 p.m. in the administration building.
The budget meeting is open to the public and discussion is permitted on budget topics.
This is the final work session before the budget public hearing on on Tuesday, May 6.
The Administration Building is located at 1086 East Main Street in Shrub Oak.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Somers
- 5 Somers State Police Charge Woman With DWI At I-684 Stop