YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The Lakeland Board of Education will consider adoption of a 2014-15 proposed budget at its work session on Thursday, April 3 at 7 p.m. in the administration building.
The budget meeting is open to the public and discussion is permitted on budget topics.
This is the final work session before the budget public hearing on on Tuesday, May 6.
The Administration Building is located at 1086 East Main Street in Shrub Oak.
- 1 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Man Injured In Fire At Somers High School, Chief Says
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says