SOMERS, N.Y. -- The Somers Board of Education is searching for a community member to join its Audit Committee to assist the Board of Education in the oversight of both the internal and external audit functions.
The role of an audit committee shall be advisory and any recommendations it provides to the Board shall not be substituted for any required review and acceptance by the Board of Education.
The committee meets three times per year. Individuals interested should send a letter of interest with related background information or resume to District Clerk Nancy Corrado at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach