SOMERS, N.Y. -- The Somers Board of Education is searching for a community member to join its Audit Committee to assist the Board of Education in the oversight of both the internal and external audit functions.
The role of an audit committee shall be advisory and any recommendations it provides to the Board shall not be substituted for any required review and acceptance by the Board of Education.
The committee meets three times per year. Individuals interested should send a letter of interest with related background information or resume to District Clerk Nancy Corrado at email@example.com.
- 1 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers