SOMERS, N.Y. -- The Somers Board of Education is searching for a community member to join its Audit Committee to assist the Board of Education in the oversight of both the internal and external audit functions.
The role of an audit committee shall be advisory and any recommendations it provides to the Board shall not be substituted for any required review and acceptance by the Board of Education.
The committee meets three times per year. Individuals interested should send a letter of interest with related background information or resume to District Clerk Nancy Corrado at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Community Rallies To Help Twins Who Lost Mother, Somers' Terry Less
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Somers; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In Somers
- 5 Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester