SOMERS, N.Y. -- The Somers Board of Education is searching for a community member to join its Audit Committee to assist the Board of Education in the oversight of both the internal and external audit functions.
The role of an audit committee shall be advisory and any recommendations it provides to the Board shall not be substituted for any required review and acceptance by the Board of Education.
The committee meets three times per year. Individuals interested should send a letter of interest with related background information or resume to District Clerk Nancy Corrado at email@example.com.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Somers
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 State Police in Somers Charge Man, 20, With Having Sex Chats With Minors
- 5 Somers Town Board Supports Sidewalk Initiative