SOMERS, N.Y. -- The Somers Board of Education will hold a public hearing to discuss adoption of veterans' exemptions in real property tax law at the Somers Middle School Library on Tuesday, Feb. 11 at 7 p.m.
This law will affect eligible veterans who served during a period of war or have received an expeditionary medal for assessment rolls prepared on the basis of the taxable status dates occurring on or after Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2014.
- 1 State Police Warn Somers Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Somers
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Owner Plans To Sell 1 Pepsi Way With PepsiCo's Move Out Of Somers
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash