SOMERS, N.Y. -- The Somers Board of Education will hold a public hearing to discuss adoption of veterans' exemptions in real property tax law at the Somers Middle School Library on Tuesday, Feb. 11 at 7 p.m.
This law will affect eligible veterans who served during a period of war or have received an expeditionary medal for assessment rolls prepared on the basis of the taxable status dates occurring on or after Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2014.
- 1 Somers Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Somers
- 3 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684
- 4 Accidents Reported On Route 100 In Somers, Hutchinson River Parkway
- 5 Services Scheduled For Croton Man, 22, Who Died Of Heroin Overdose