SOMERS, N.Y. -- The Somers Board of Education will hold a public hearing to discuss adoption of veterans' exemptions in real property tax law at the Somers Middle School Library on Tuesday, Feb. 11 at 7 p.m.
This law will affect eligible veterans who served during a period of war or have received an expeditionary medal for assessment rolls prepared on the basis of the taxable status dates occurring on or after Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2014.
- 1 Mahopac Man Who Owns 3 Pet Stores Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Somers
- 4 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority