SOMERS, N.Y. -- The Somers Board of Education will hold a public hearing to discuss adoption of veterans' exemptions in real property tax law at the Somers Middle School Library on Tuesday, Feb. 11 at 7 p.m.
This law will affect eligible veterans who served during a period of war or have received an expeditionary medal for assessment rolls prepared on the basis of the taxable status dates occurring on or after Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2014.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Somers Skies Sunday
- 2 Downed Tree, Wires Cause Closure Of Route 118
- 3 Somers Soccer Star Named College Player Of The Week
- 4 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions