SOMERS, N.Y. – The Somers High School Parent Teacher Student Association will award $1,000 scholarships to five seniors to assist with costs for college, vocational or trade school. To fund these scholarships, the PTSA relies on donations.
“We are proud to offer this program again in 2013,” said Scholarship Committee Chair Teresita Krueger. “Past recipients demonstrate a unique Somers identity – the desire to make a difference locally, regionally even nationally.”
Donations to the scholarship fund are fully tax-deductible. Any amount is greatly appreciated.
- 1 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 2 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 3 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 4 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Part Of Somers To Resign
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak