SOMERS, N.Y. – The Somers High School Parent Teacher Student Association will award $1,000 scholarships to five seniors to assist with costs for college, vocational or trade school. To fund these scholarships, the PTSA relies on donations.
“We are proud to offer this program again in 2013,” said Scholarship Committee Chair Teresita Krueger. “Past recipients demonstrate a unique Somers identity – the desire to make a difference locally, regionally even nationally.”
Donations to the scholarship fund are fully tax-deductible. Any amount is greatly appreciated.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures