SOMERS, N.Y. – The Somers High School Parent Teacher Student Association will award $1,000 scholarships to five seniors to assist with costs for college, vocational or trade school. To fund these scholarships, the PTSA relies on donations.
“We are proud to offer this program again in 2013,” said Scholarship Committee Chair Teresita Krueger. “Past recipients demonstrate a unique Somers identity – the desire to make a difference locally, regionally even nationally.”
Donations to the scholarship fund are fully tax-deductible. Any amount is greatly appreciated.
- 1 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Somers
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported Near Route 138 In Goldens Bridge