SOMERS, N.Y. – The Somers High School Parent Teacher Student Association will award $1,000 scholarships to five seniors to assist with costs for college, vocational or trade school. To fund these scholarships, the PTSA relies on donations.
“We are proud to offer this program again in 2013,” said Scholarship Committee Chair Teresita Krueger. “Past recipients demonstrate a unique Somers identity – the desire to make a difference locally, regionally even nationally.”
Donations to the scholarship fund are fully tax-deductible. Any amount is greatly appreciated.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 State Police in Somers Charge Man, 20, With Having Sex Chats With Minors
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Somers
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 Two Charged During Route 35 DWI Checkpoint In Somers