SOMERS, N.Y. -- At Home in Somers is inviting the community to participate in its first Technology Help Day on Sunday, Feb. 9.
Open to all Somers residents, the program is designed to help people navigate their electronic devices. Somers High School students will lead the seminar.
It takes place in the Somers Library Program Room from 2 to 4 p.m. RSVP to Teresa Chang via email at email@example.com or call her at 914-907-0881. The library is on Route 139 at Reis Park.
A second session will be on Saturday, Feb. 15, also at 2 p.m. You can sign up for one or both sessions. Bring your devices with you.
If you are a high school student and want to help, you should also contact Chang.
- 1 State Police Warn Somers Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Somers
- 4 Owner Plans To Sell 1 Pepsi Way With PepsiCo's Move Out Of Somers
- 5 Mount Kisco Woman Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Bank Customers