PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Former Pace University outfielder David Pepe will have the opportunity to continue his career as a professional with the Toronto Blue Jays.
Pepe was selected by the Toronto Blue Jays in the MLB Draft. He was selected by the Blue Jays in the 31st round with the 924th pick overall. This past season as a senior, he hit .284 with six RBI. Earlier this season, he had a college career-high nine-game hitting streak. In two seasons with the Setters, Pepe batted .284 with 11 RBI and nine steals in 60 games.
Prior to joining Pace, Pepe played two years at Wagner College.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Bedford Hills Teen Accused Of Defacing Historic Clock Tower
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Man Who Rear Ends Two Cars On I-684 Faces DWI Charge, State Police Say