SOMERS, N.Y. – Brian Dalton, head assistant coach of the Somers High School varsity lacrosse program, will offer two lacrosse clinics this month, one for kindergartners through second-graders and the other for third- through fifth-graders.
Dalton, an All-American player at Lakeland High School and Springfield College, is a former member of the New Jersey Pride lacrosse team. ESPN sports analyst Raul Carcattera called Dalton one of the best youth technicians in the country.
Sessions for kindergartners through second-graders will be held from 5 to 6 p.m. Thursdays starting Jan. 17. The sessions for third- to fifth-graders will be from 6 to 7 p.m. Both clinics take place at Somers Sports & Fitness, 245 Route 100, Somers.
The clinics run for six consecutive weeks. The total cost is $150. Players are responsible for supplying a stick and gloves. Full equipment is required for the third- through fifth-graders only. The Somers Youth Sports Organization will provide helmets and shoulder pads for those who need them.
Click here for registration and payment.
For more information, email Stephen Krug at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 State Police Warn Somers Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Somers
- 3 Owner Plans To Sell 1 Pepsi Way With PepsiCo's Move Out Of Somers
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook