PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Northeast-10 Conference has named Pace University softball freshman Nikole Larm as Rookie of the Week.
Larm went 3-for-7 in the Setters doubleheader against Wilmington on Sunday, March 2. In the season opener, Larm had her first at-bat appearance and gave Pace a 1-0 lead in the second inning. Later in the game, she legged out an infield single.
In game two, Larm had a double and a steal of home as part of a double steal to give the Setters an early lead.
Pace will return to action on Saturday, March 15 as it takes on Cal State Chico in California in a doubleheader starting at 3 p.m.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Somers High School Garage Fire Results In Injury To Man, Chief Says
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Crash Reported At Route 35/100 Intersection In Somers
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says