SOMERS, N.Y. -- Learn how to repair your damaged credit and why it's so important at the Credit Building and Repair workshop April 14 at 7 p.m. at the Somers Library in Katonah.
Catherine Seale of First Niagara Bank will run the workshop.
The following is among programs offered in April:
- Decorating Your Home to Sell , Monday, April 18, 6-7:30 p.m., with Susan Atwell, and Denise Giordano.
- Listen To Your Heart: From Fear to Courage, Saturday, April 23. 1 p.m., with Diane Ingram, a professional coach.
- Raising a Confident Child, Saturday, April 30, 10:30 a.m., with Theresa Wienecke.
- Voice Actor Alan Sklar Reads Two Crime Stories by Lawrence Block , Saturday, April 20. 1 p.m. The stories are "How Far It Could Go" and "A Bad Night for Burglars."
- Coloring Book Club for Adults meet Fridays in the conference room, 10:30 a.m. to noon.
- Free SAT Study Sessions in Reading & Math, Saturday, April 2, 10 a.m. to 11 .a.m. (reading); 11 a.m. to noon (math), with instructor Mike Goodman.
- Babysitting Workshop: Essential Knowledge for the Smart Sitter - Saturday, April 9, 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.. Bring lunch, a drink, a notebook, and a pencil. Certificates of completion will be given at the end of class. For teenagers in 4th grade and up.
- What Harvard (and All Those Other Selective Colleges) Really Want , Saturday, April 16, 11 a.m. to noon, with Mike Goodman, owner of Learning Miracle.
- Family Yoga & Mindfulness , Saturday, April 16, 2:30-3:30 p.m.,with Denise Nobile, an adult and children's yoga teacher.
- Teen Gaming Design using Robolox , Wednesday, April 20, 6:15-7:30 p.m., for teens in grades 6 and up. All one needs to do is create a free ROBLOX account and bring his or her vision to life. Public computers will be used, but okay to bring laptops.
To register for a Somers Library program, call (914) 232-5717 or click here for the events calendar.
Somers Library is located at 82 Primrose St., Katonah.