SOMERS, N.Y. -- Learn how to repair your damaged credit and why it's so important at the Credit Building and Repair workshop April 14 at 7 p.m. at the Somers Library in Katonah.
Catherine Seale of First Niagara Bank will run the workshop.
The following is among programs offered in April:
- Decorating Your Home to Sell , Monday, April 18, 6-7:30 p.m., with Susan Atwell, and Denise Giordano.
- Listen To Your Heart: From Fear to Courage, Saturday, April 23. 1 p.m., with Diane Ingram, a professional coach.
- Raising a Confident Child, Saturday, April 30, 10:30 a.m., with Theresa Wienecke.
- Voice Actor Alan Sklar Reads Two Crime Stories by Lawrence Block , Saturday, April 20. 1 p.m. The stories are "How Far It Could Go" and "A Bad Night for Burglars."
- Coloring Book Club for Adults meet Fridays in the conference room, 10:30 a.m. to noon.
- Free SAT Study Sessions in Reading & Math, Saturday, April 2, 10 a.m. to 11 .a.m. (reading); 11 a.m. to noon (math), with instructor Mike Goodman.
- Babysitting Workshop: Essential Knowledge for the Smart Sitter - Saturday, April 9, 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.. Bring lunch, a drink, a notebook, and a pencil. Certificates of completion will be given at the end of class. For teenagers in 4th grade and up.
- What Harvard (and All Those Other Selective Colleges) Really Want , Saturday, April 16, 11 a.m. to noon, with Mike Goodman, owner of Learning Miracle.
- Family Yoga & Mindfulness , Saturday, April 16, 2:30-3:30 p.m.,with Denise Nobile, an adult and children's yoga teacher.
- Teen Gaming Design using Robolox , Wednesday, April 20, 6:15-7:30 p.m., for teens in grades 6 and up. All one needs to do is create a free ROBLOX account and bring his or her vision to life. Public computers will be used, but okay to bring laptops.
To register for a Somers Library program, call (914) 232-5717 or click here for the events calendar.
Somers Library is located at 82 Primrose St., Katonah.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.