This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The World Cup soccer furor continued in Westchester Tuesday afternoon as the United States men's team played Belgium in the Round of 16 with Belgium pulling out a 2-1 win in a game in which all the goals were scored in extra time.
"We've been following (World Cup) for the last couple of weeks," Sarah Arango said as she sat with friends at O'Connor's Public House in White Plains. "I been working and had a chance to watch (Tuesday). I enjoy being with friends -- its a party atmosphere."
Belgium advances to Saturday's noon Eastern Standard Time quarterfinal match against Argentina.
- 1 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 2 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 3 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 4 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Part Of Somers To Resign
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak